Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (Consumer Food option)
Students must complete the program as outlined below. Additionally, a minimum program GPA of 2.0 is required to graduate and all Nutrition courses offered towards program requirements must each be completed with a minimum C- grade.
Please note: Students in the Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (Dietetics option) with the Consumer Food option will not be able to complete all requirements in 4 years.
Nutr 1313, Nutr 1323, Nutr 1333, Nutr 1343, Nutr 2323, Nutr 3513, Nutr 3543, Nutr 3713, Nutr 3723, Nutr 4223, Nutr 4523, Nutr 4533, Nutr 4903 (39h)
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (Consumer Food option) - Four year program advising sheet
1. The nutrition core (39h)
2. All of the following: Nutr 2333, Nutr 4103, Nutr 4733, Biol 1813, Biol 2053, Biol 2813, Biol 2823, Biol 3573, Chem 1013, Chem 1023, Chem 2513, Psyc 1013, Psyc 1023 (39h)
3. 3h from: Chem 2713 or 2773
4. 3h from: Chem 4773 or other 3000/4000 level Chem, chosen in consultation with the Chemistry department
5. 6h from: Math 1213/1223 or Math 2233/2243
6. 6h selected from English, Art at the 1000-level, Classics, Comparative Religion, a single language other than English, History, Music (not applied, vocal or instrumental methods, or practical studies), Philosophy, Theology (Theo 3013/3023, Bibl 2013/2023, Gree 3013/3023), or Women's and Gender Studies
7. 6h from the Faculty of Arts
8. 18h university electives
9. A minor, 12h in one subject other than Nutrition, with a minimum grade of C- in each course.