Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (Kinesiology option)
Students must complete the program as outlined below. Additionally, a minimum program GPA of 2.0 is required to graduate and all Nutrition courses offered towards program requirements must each be completed with a minimum C- grade.
Nutr 1313, Nutr 1323, Nutr 1333, Nutr 1343, Nutr 2323, Nutr 3513, Nutr 3543, Nutr 3713, Nutr 3723, Nutr 4223, Nutr 4523, Nutr 4533, Nutr 4903 (39h)
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (Kinesiology option) - Four year program advising sheet
1. The nutrition core (39 hr)
2. All of the following: Biol 1813, Chem 1013, Chem 1023, Chem 2513, Kine 3013, Psyc 1013, Psyc 1023 (21h)
3. 12h Kinesiology courses (other than Kine 2293, 2413, 2423)
4. 6h from: Biol 2813/Biol 2823 or Kine 2413/Kine 2423 (credit can only be obtained for one of these pairs of courses)
5. 3h from: Chem 2713 or Chem 2773
6. 6h from: Math 1213/Math 1223 or Math 2233/Math 2243
7. 3h Biology elective
8. 3h Nutrition elective
9. 6h selected from English, Art at the 1000-level, Classics, Comparative Religion, a single language other than English, History, Music (not applied, vocal or instrumental methods, or practical studies), Philosophy, Theology (Theo 3013/3023, Bibl 2013/2023, Gree 3013/3023), or Women's and Gender Studies
10. 6h from the Faculty of Arts
11. 15h university electives
12. A minor, 12h in one subject other than Nutrition, with a minimum grade of C- in each course.
A maximum of 12 students will be accepted each year. Students interested in this option will be considered for admission in the winter semester of their second year in the Bachelor of Science in Nutrition program. A cumulative GPA of 2.75 is required for admission to this option.