Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (with second major in Biology)
Students must complete the program as outlined below. Additionally, a minimum program GPA of 2.0 is required to graduate and all courses offered towards Nutrition and Biology requirements must each be completed with a minimum C- grade.
Nutr 1313, Nutr 1323, Nutr 1333, Nutr 1343, Nutr 2323, Nutr 3513, Nutr 3543, Nutr 3713, Nutr 3723, Nutr 4223, Nutr 4523, Nutr 4533, Nutr 4903 (39h)
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (with second major in Biology) - Four year program advising sheet
1. The nutrition core (39 hr)
2. All of the following: Biol 2013, Biol 2073, Chem 1013, Chem 1023, Chem 2513, Math 2233, Math 2243, Psyc 1013, Psyc 1023 (27h)
3. 6h from: Biol 1113/Biol 1123 or Biol 1813/Biol 1823
4. 3h from: Biol 2043 or Biol 2053
5. 3h from: Chem 2713 or Chem 2773
6. 15h Biology courses (12h of which must be at the 3000/4000 level)
7. 3h Nutrition electives
8. 6h selected from English, Art at the 1000-level, Classics, Comparative Religion, a single language other than English, History, Music (not applied, vocal or instrumental methods, or practical studies), Philosophy, Theology (Theo 3013/3023, Bibl 2013/2023, Gree 3013/3023), or Women's and Gender Studies
9. 6h from the Faculty of Arts
10. 12h university electives
11. A minor, 12h in one subject other than Nutrition, with a minimum grade of C- in each course.