Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (with second major in Biology)
Students must complete the program as outlined below. Additionally, a minimum program GPA of 2.0 is required to graduate and all courses offered towards Nutrition and Biology requirements must each be completed with a minimum C- grade.
Nutrition core: Nutr 1313, Nutr 1323, Nutr 1333, Nutr 1343, Nutr 2013, Nutr 2023, Nutr 2323, Nutr 3023, Nutr 3513, Nutr 4123, Nutr 4223, Nutr 4533, Nutr 4903 (39h)
1.The nutrition core (39h)
2. All of the following: Biol 2013, Biol 2073, Chem 1013, Chem 1023, Chem 2513, Chem 2713, Math 1253, Math 2243, Psyc 1013, Psyc 1023 (30h)
3. 6h from: Biol 1113/Biol 1123 OR Biol 1813/Biol 1823
4. 3h from: Biol 2043 OR Biol 2053
5. 15h Biology courses (12h of which must be at the 3000/4000 level)
6. 3h Nutrition elective
7. 6h selected from English, Art at the 1000-level, Classics, Comparative Religion, a single language other than English, History, Music (not applied, vocal or instrumental methods, or practical studies), Philosophy, Theology (Theo 3013/3023, Bibl 2013/2023, Gree 3013/3023), or Women's and Gender Studies
8. 6h from the Faculty of Arts
9. 12h university electives
10. A minor, 12h in one subject other than Nutrition, with a minimum grade of C- in each course.