Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (with second major in Psychology)
Students must complete the program as outlined below. Additionally, a minimum program GPA of 2.0 is required to graduate and all courses offered towards Nutrition and Psychology requirements must each be completed with a minimum C- grade. Please note: Students in the Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (Dietetics option) with second major in Psychology will not be able to complete all requirements in 4 years.
Nutrition core: Nutr 1313, Nutr 1323, Nutr 1333, Nutr 1343, Nutr 2013, Nutr 2023, Nutr 2323, Nutr 3023, Nutr 3513, Nutr 4123, Nutr 4223, Nutr 4533, Nutr 4903 (39h)
1. The nutrition core (39h)
2. All of the following: Biol 1813, Biol 2053, Biol 2813, Biol 2823, Chem 1013, Chem 1023, Chem 2513, Chem 2713, Psyc 1013, Psyc 1023, Psyc 2013, Psyc 2023 (36h)
3. 3h from: Psyc 2113 OR Psyc 2123
4. 3h from: Psyc 2133 OR Psyc 2143 OR Psyc 2173
5. 3h from: Psyc 2103 OR Psyc 2153
6. 12h additional Psyc (at least 9h of which must be at the 3000/4000 level), completed with a C- or better
7. 6h from: Math 1253 and Math 2243 OR Math 2253
8. 3h Nutr elective
9. 6h selected from English, Art at the 1000-level, Classics, Comparative Religion, a single language other than English, History, Music (not applied, vocal or instrumental methods, or practical studies), Philosophy, Theology (Theo 3013/3023, Bibl 2013/2023, Gree 3013/3023), or Women's and Gender Studies
10. 6h from the Faculty of Arts
11. 3h university elective
12. A minor, 12h in one subject other than Nutrition, with a minimum grade of C- in each course.